SECTIONS

6 oct 2013

WHO ARE WE?





 WE ARE THE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT OF PIOXII SCHOOL, IN SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (SPAIN)

WE CREATED THIS BLOG AS A PART OF A EDUCATIVE PROJECT WE ARE DEVELOPING ON THE SECOND AND THIRD CYCLE OF PRIMARY EDUCATION. 

THIS GLOBALIZED PROJECT IS ABOUT AGRICULTURE AND FARMS; ALL AREAS ARE INCLUDED ON IT AND EVERY CLASSROOM  PARTICIPATES THROUGH DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES. 

THIS BLOG IS OUR DISPLAY WINDOW TO SHOW ALL THE WORK DONE BY STUDENTS. OBVIOUSLY, WE WILL GIVE AN IMPORTANT ROLE TO THOSE ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE LEARNING OF ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE.




Hello! My name is Patricia; I teach English in 3º and 4th grade. Moreover, I´m the coordinator of the second cycle bilingual sections! Welcome to LITTLEFARMERS!








Hi! I´m Teresa. I teach Arts&Crafts in 4º grade. I hope you like our works! See you soon!








Hello, hello children! My name is Conchi and I´m the English teacher for 3rd cycle of Primary Education at school.  Regards!








Hey, how are you kids? I´m teacher Manuel. I´m in charge of Arts& Crafts in 3rd cycle of Primary educacion at Pio XII school. If you like our art works, please...give us a LIKE at the botton of the page! Thank you! 



Hello, My name is Greta. I´m from Boston, USA. I´m an English assistant at school. Regards!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario